Definition of buski
1. bus [ n ] a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
Examples: "he always rode the bus to work"
(Sallie Bingham, "Moving Day," The Atlantic...)
The tulips and the big pink peonies had been blooming along the drive , and he had walked up from the bus almost singing .Synonyms bus charabanc motorcoach double-decker jitney motorbus coach omnibus autobus Related Terms public_transport trolleybus school_bus express fleet window roof passenger
2. bus [ v ] remove used dishes from the table, in restaurantsSynonyms bus Related Terms take_away
3. bus [ n ] an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
Examples: "the busbar in this computer can transmit data either way between any two components of the system"
4. bus [ v ] ride in a busSynonyms bus Related Terms ride
5. bus [ v ] send or move around by bus
Examples: "The children were bussed to school"
6. bus [ n ] the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbarSynonyms bus_topology bus Related Terms network_topology
7. bus [ n ] a car that is old and unreliable
Examples: "the fenders had fallen off that old bus"
|Definition of Burwell|
|Definition of bury|
|Definition of burying|
|Definition of burying_ground|
|Definition of bus|
|Definition of bus_company|
|Definition of bus_depot|
|Definition of bus_driver|
|Definition of bus_fare|