Definition of who_is
1. whisk [ v ] move somewhere quickly
Examples: "The President was whisked away in his limo"
(Chicago Daily Tribune,...)
They are accused of whisking secrets out of naval strongrooms over which they kept_guard .Synonyms whisk Related Terms bring
2. whisk [ n ] a mixer incorporating a coil of wires; used for whipping eggs or creamSynonyms whisk Related Terms mixer
3. whisk [ v ] brush or wipe off lightlySynonyms whisk_off whisk Related Terms wipe
4. whisk [ v ] whip with or as if with a wire whisk
Examples: "whisk the eggs"
5. whisk [ v ] move quickly and nimbly
Examples: "He whisked into the house"
6. whisk [ n ] a small short-handled broom used to brush clothesSynonyms whiskbroom whisk_broom whisk Related Terms broom
|Definition of Whisenand|
|Definition of Whisenant|
|Definition of Whisenhunt|
|Definition of whish|
|Definition of whisk|
|Definition of whisk_away|
|Definition of whisk_broom|
|Definition of whisk_by|
|Definition of whisk_fern|