Definition of versitile
1. versatile [ a ] (used of persons) having many skillsUsed in print:
(Edward Jablonski, Harold Arlen Happy with the Blues....)
Though versatile and capable of turning_out a ballad lyric with the best of them , Mercer 's forte is a highly polished quasi folk wit .Synonyms versatile Related Terms flexible
2. versatile [ a ] changeable or inconstant
Examples: "versatile moods"
3. versatile [ a ] competent in many areas and able to turn with ease from one thing to another
Examples: "a versatile writer"
4. versatile [ a ] having great diversity or variety
Examples: "his various achievements are impressive" "his vast and versatile erudition"
5. versatile [ a ] (biology) able to move freely in all directions
Examples: "an owl's versatile toe can move backward and forward" "an insect's versatile antennae can move up and down or laterally" "a versatile anther of a flower moves freely in the wind"
|Definition of vers_libre|
|Definition of versace|
|Definition of Versailles|
|Definition of versant|
|Definition of versatile|
|Definition of versatility|
|Definition of verse|
|Definition of verse_form|
|Definition of verse_line|