Definition of undulant
1. undulate [ v ] stir up (water) so as to form ripplesUsed in print:
(Octavia Waldo, A Cup of the Sun....)
His head undulated gradually , covering space , to come straining beneath the taut belly within the warmth of those teats .Synonyms ripple undulate ruffle cockle riffle Related Terms flow ripple fold
2. undulate [ a ] having a sinuate margin and rippled surfaceSynonyms undulate Related Terms smooth
3. undulate [ v ] occur in soft rounded shapes
Examples: "The hills rolled past"
4. undulate [ v ] increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves
Examples: "The singer's voice undulated"
5. undulate [ v ] move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
Examples: "The curtains undulated" "the waves rolled towards the beach"
|Definition of undrunk|
|Definition of undset|
|Definition of undue|
|Definition of undulant_fever|
|Definition of undulate|
|Definition of undulation|
|Definition of undulatory_theory|
|Definition of unduly|
|Definition of undutiful|