Definition of tir
1. tier [ n ] one of two or more layers one atop another
Examples: "tier upon tier of huge casks" "a three-tier wedding cake"
2. tier [ n ] a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
Examples: : "lumber of the highest grade"
3. tier [ n ] something that is used for tying
Examples: "the sail is fastened to the yard with tiers"
4. tier [ n ] a worker who ties somethingSynonyms tier_up tier Related Terms worker tie
5. tier [ n ] any one of two or more competitors who tie one anotherSynonyms tier Related Terms rival tie
6. tier [ n ] one of two or more layers one atop another
Examples: : "tier upon tier of huge casks" "a three-tier wedding cake"
|Definition of Tienda|
|Definition of Tientsin|
|Definition of tiepin|
|Definition of tiepolo|
|Definition of tier|
|Definition of tier_up|
|Definition of Tiera|
|Definition of Tierce|
|Definition of tiercel|