Definition of smuck
1. smack [ v ] deliver a hard blow to
Examples: "The teacher smacked the student who had misbehaved"
(Jay Williams, The Forger....)
There was the freshness of color , the freedom of perception , the lack of self-consciousness , but with a twist that made the forms leap from the page and smack you in the eye .
(Samuel Elkin, "The Ball Player," Nugget, 6: 5...)
Then , in the fifth , Anniston 's kid catcher caught onto a curve and smacked the ball into left center_field .Synonyms smack thwack Related Terms hit thwack smacker
2. smack [ v ] have an element suggestive (of something)
Examples: "his speeches smacked of racism"
(The New York Times...)
They might well indicate conjugal felicity , but in musical terms that smack of Hollywood .Synonyms reek smack Related Terms suggest
3. smack [ n ] a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coastSynonyms smack Related Terms sailing_vessel
4. smack [ n ] the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouthSynonyms flavor sapidity tang savor savour smack flavour relish Related Terms taste vanilla lemon taste savor season
5. smack [ n ] an enthusiastic kissSynonyms smooch smack Related Terms kiss smacker smooch
6. smack [ n ] a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)Synonyms smack slap Related Terms bump
7. smack [ v ] eat noisily by smacking one's lipsSynonyms smack Related Terms eat
8. smack [ v ] deliver a smack to
Examples: "The teacher smacked the naughty student"
9. smack [ v ] kiss lightlySynonyms peck smack Related Terms kiss
10. smack [ v ] have a distinctive or characteristic taste
Examples: "This tastes of nutmeg"
11. smack [ n ] a narcotic that is considered a hard drug; a highly addictive morphine derivative; intravenous injection provides the fastest and most intense rushSynonyms heroin diacetyl_morphine horse junk scag shit smack diacetylmorphine H Related Terms hard_drug opiate big_h lugsail
12. smack [ r ] (informal) directly
Examples: "he ran bang into the pole" "ran slap into her"
13. smack [ n ] street names for heroinSynonyms hell_dust nose_drops smack thunder big_h Related Terms H
14. Smack [ n ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 28316Synonyms Smack
15. smack [ n ] the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open handSynonyms smacking slap smack Related Terms blow spank slap
|Definition of slyness|
|Definition of Slyter|
|Definition of Slyvia|
|Definition of SM|
|Definition of Smack|
|Definition of smacker|
|Definition of smacking|
|Definition of Smail|
|Definition of Smale|