Definition of seeth
1. seethe [ v ] foam as if boiling
Examples: "a seething liquid"
2. seethe [ v ] be in an agitated emotional stateSynonyms seethe Related Terms be bubble_over
3. seethe [ v ] be in an agitated emotional state
Examples: "The customer was seething with anger"
4. seethe [ v ] be noisy with activity
Examples: "This office is buzzing with activity"
5. seethe [ v ] boil vigorously
Examples: "The liquid was seething" "The water rolled"
|Definition of seersucker|
|Definition of Seery|
|Definition of seesaw|
|Definition of Seese|
|Definition of seethe|
|Definition of seething|
|Definition of Seevers|
|Definition of Sefton|
|Definition of segal|