Definition of rejuvinate
1. rejuvenate [ v ] make younger or more youthful
Examples: "The contact with his grandchildren rejuvenated him"
2. rejuvenate [ v ] develop youthful topographical features
Examples: "the land rejuvenated"
3. rejuvenate [ v ] return to life; get or give new life or energy
Examples: "The week at the spa restored me"
4. rejuvenate [ v ] cause (a stream or river) to erode, as by an uplift of the landSynonyms rejuvenate Related Terms provoke river
5. rejuvenate [ v ] become young again
Examples: "The old man rejuvenated when he became a grandfather"
|Definition of Rejoicing_of_the_Law|
|Definition of Rejoicing_over_the_Law|
|Definition of rejoin|
|Definition of rejoinder|
|Definition of rejuvenate|
|Definition of rejuvenation|
|Definition of rekindle|
|Definition of relace|
|Definition of Relafen|