Definition of reak
1. reek [ v ] be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's faceSynonyms reek fume Related Terms exude
2. reek [ v ] smell badly and offensively
Examples: "The building reeks of smoke"
(Octavia Waldo, A Cup of the Sun....)
The hedge reeked of coffee dregs thrown against it .Synonyms reek stink Related Terms smell stink_up stink_up malodor
3. reek [ v ] have an element suggestive (of something)
Examples: "his speeches smacked of racism"
(Newark Evening News...)
Such tactics reek of totalitarianism !Synonyms reek smack Related Terms suggest
4. reek [ v ] give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
Examples: "Marshes reeking in the sun"
5. reek [ n ] a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasantSynonyms malodour stench stink reek fetor foetor mephitis malodor Related Terms smell niff
|Definition of reef_whitetip_shark|
|Definition of reefer|
|Definition of reefy|
|Definition of Reeh|
|Definition of reek|
|Definition of reeking|
|Definition of Reel|
|Definition of reel_off|
|Definition of reelect|