Definition of programm
1. programme [ n ] a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
Examples: "they drew up a six-step plan" "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
2. programme [ n ] a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
Examples: "he proposed an elaborate program of public works" "working mothers rely on the day care program"
3. programme [ n ] (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute
Examples: "the program required several hundred lines of code"
4. programme [ n ] a radio or television show
Examples: "did you see his program last night?"
5. programme [ n ] an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event
Examples: "you can't tell the players without a program"
6. programme [ v ] arrange a program of or for
Examples: "program the 80th birthday party"
7. programme [ v ] write a computer programSynonyms program programme Related Terms create_by_mental_act hack computer_science program programmer programming
8. programme [ n ] an integrated course of academic studies
Examples: "he was admitted to a new program at the university"
9. programme [ n ] a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation
Examples: "the program lasted more than two hours"
|Definition of program_trading|
|Definition of programing|
|Definition of programing_language|
|Definition of programma|
|Definition of programme|
|Definition of programme_music|
|Definition of programmed_cell_death|
|Definition of programmer|
|Definition of programming|