Definition of manglesii
1. mangle [ v ] destroy or injure severely
Examples: "The madman mutilates art work"
2. mangle [ v ] alter so as to make unrecognizable
Examples: "The tourists murdered the French language"
3. mangle [ v ] injure badly by beatingSynonyms mangle maul Related Terms deface mauler injure mutilate
4. mangle [ v ] press with a mangle
Examples: "mangle the sheets"
5. Mangle [ n ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 28677Synonyms Mangle
6. mangle [ n ] clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollersSynonyms mangle Related Terms clothes_dryer
|Definition of manginess|
|Definition of Mangini|
|Definition of Mangino|
|Definition of Mangione|
|Definition of mangle|
|Definition of mangled|
|Definition of mangler|
|Definition of manglietia|
|Definition of Mango|