Definition of lule
1. lull [ n ] a pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished
Examples: "there was never a letup in the noise"
(Clayton C. Barbeau, The Ikon....)
He had n't realized that there would be so much time to think , so many lulls .Synonyms lull letup Related Terms pause calm abate ease_up
2. lull [ v ] calm by deception
Examples: "Don't let yourself be lulled into a false state of security"
(L. Don Leet and Florence J. Leet, editors, The World of...)
The waves are separated by intervals of 15_minutes to an hour or more ( because of their great length ) , and this has often lulled people into thinking after the first great wave has crashed that it is all_over .Synonyms lull Related Terms calm
3. lull [ v ] become quiet or less intensive
Examples: "the fighting lulled for a moment"
4. lull [ v ] make calm or still
Examples: "quiet the dragons of worry and fear"
5. Lull [ n ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 30045Synonyms Lull
6. lull [ n ] a period of calm weather
Examples: "there was a lull in the storm"
|Definition of lukewarmness|
|Definition of Lukowski|
|Definition of Lula|
|Definition of Lule_Burgas|
|Definition of lull|
|Definition of lullaby|
|Definition of lulli|
|Definition of lulling|
|Definition of lully|