Definition of jogg
1. jog [ v ] continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
Examples: : "This novel rambles on and jogs"
For_the_most_part , his writing rambles and jogs , preventing easy access by the reader to his true thoughts .Synonyms ramble ramble_on jog Related Terms continue rambler
2. jog [ v ] stimulate to remember
Examples: : "jog my memory"
3. jog [ v ] run at a moderately swift paceSynonyms trot clip jog Related Terms run trotter trotting_horse
4. jog [ v ] run for exercise
Examples: "jog along the canal"
5. jog [ v ] even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printingSynonyms jog even_up square_up Related Terms square
6. jog [ v ] give a slight push toSynonyms jog Related Terms nudge nudge
7. jog [ n ] a sharp change in direction
Examples: "there was a jog in the road"
8. jog [ n ] a slight push or shakeSynonyms jog nudge Related Terms push
9. jog [ n ] a slow pace of runningSynonyms trot lope jog Related Terms locomotion dogtrot lope
|Definition of Joey|
|Definition of joffre|
|Definition of joffrey|
|Definition of Joffrion|
|Definition of jog|
|Definition of jog_trot|
|Definition of jogger|
|Definition of jogging|
|Definition of joggle|