Definition of indentata
1. indent [ n ] (British) an order for goods to be exported or importedSynonyms indent Related Terms order UK
2. indent [ v ] notch the edge of or make jaggedSynonyms indent Related Terms notch recess indentation
3. indent [ v ] make a depression into
Examples: "The bicycle dented my car"
4. indent [ v ] cut into sections, as for authenticationSynonyms indent Related Terms cut
5. indent [ v ] press into servitudeSynonyms indent Related Terms cut hire
6. indent [ v ] bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
Examples: "an indentured servant"
7. indent [ v ] set in from the margin
Examples: "Indent the paragraphs of a letter"
8. indent [ n ] the space left between the margin and the start of an indented lineSynonyms indent indenture indentation Related Terms space
|Definition of indemnification|
|Definition of indemnify|
|Definition of indemnity|
|Definition of indene|
|Definition of indent|
|Definition of indentation|
|Definition of indented|
|Definition of indenture|
|Definition of indentured|