Definition of frontalis
1. frontal [ a ] belonging to the front part
Examples: "a frontal appendage"
(Mr. America, 4:6...)
So right_away Claude introduced Henri to his famous `` moon '' bench and proceeded to teach him his first Push-Pull_Super-Set consisting_of the wide grip Straight-Arm_Pullover ( the `` pull '' part of the Push-Pull_Super-Set ) which dramatically widens the rib_cage and strongly affects the muscles of the upper back and chest , and the collar-to-collar Bench_Press which specifically works_on the chest to build those wide , Reeves-type `` gladiator '' pecs , while stimulating the upper lats and frontal deltoids .Synonyms frontal Related Terms anterior
2. frontal [ a ] meeting front to front
Examples: "a frontal attack" "a head-on collision
3. frontal [ a ] of or adjacent to the forehead or frontal bone
Examples: "the frontal lobes"
4. frontal [ a ] (meteorology) of or relating to the front of an advancing mass of air
Examples: "frontal rainfall"
5. frontal [ n ] a drapery that covers the front of an altarSynonyms frontal Related Terms curtain
6. frontal [ n ] the face or front of a buildingSynonyms facade frontal frontage Related Terms front frontispiece
7. frontal [ n ] an adornment worn on the foreheadSynonyms frontal frontlet Related Terms adornment
|Definition of front-runner|
|Definition of front-stall|
|Definition of frontage|
|Definition of frontage_road|
|Definition of frontal|
|Definition of frontal_area|
|Definition of frontal_bone|
|Definition of frontal_cortex|
|Definition of frontal_eminence|