Definition of falun
1. fallen [ a ] having dropped by the force of gravity
Examples: "fallen leaves covered the forest floor" "sat on a fallen tree trunk"
2. fallen [ a ] having lost your chastity
Examples: "a fallen woman"
3. fallen [ a ] having fallen in or collapsed
Examples: "a fallen building"
4. Fallen [ n ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 23067Synonyms Fallen
5. fallen [ a ] killed in battle
Examples: "to honor fallen soldiers"
|Definition of fallacy|
|Definition of fallal|
|Definition of fallback|
|Definition of fallboard|
|Definition of fallen|
|Definition of fallen_arch|
|Definition of faller|
|Definition of fallibility|
|Definition of fallible|