Definition of endorsment
1. endorsement [ n ] a signature that validates something
Examples: "the cashier would not cash the check without an endorsement"
2. endorsement [ n ] formal and explicit approval
Examples: "a Democrat usually gets the union's endorsement"
3. endorsement [ n ] a speech seconding a motion
Examples: "do I hear a second?"
4. endorsement [ n ] a promotional statement (as found on the dust jackets of books)
Examples: "the author got all his friends to write blurbs for his book"
5. endorsement [ n ] the act of endorsing
Examples: "a star athlete can make a lot of money from endorsements"
|Definition of Endoprocta|
|Definition of endorphin|
|Definition of endorse|
|Definition of endorsed|
|Definition of endorsement|
|Definition of endorsement_in_blank|
|Definition of endorser|
|Definition of endoscope|
|Definition of endoscopic|