Definition of distilis
1. distil [ v ] undergo distillation; of liquidsSynonyms distill distil Related Terms change
2. distil [ v ] extract by the process of distillation
Examples: "distill the essence of this compound"
3. distil [ v ] give off (a liquid)
Examples: "The doctor distilled a few drops of disinfectant onto the wound"
4. distil [ v ] undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops
Examples: "water condenses" "The acid distills at a specific temperature"
5. distil [ v ] transform by distillation; of liquidsSynonyms distil distill Related Terms change moonshine chemistry purify distill distillation distillate distillery
|Definition of distensible|
|Definition of distension|
|Definition of distention|
|Definition of distich|
|Definition of distil|
|Definition of distill|
|Definition of distillate|
|Definition of distillation|
|Definition of distilled_water|