Definition of deke
1. deck [ n ] any of various floor-like platforms built into a vesselUsed in print:
(LeRoy Fothergill, "Biological Warfare", in Peter...)
The spraying operation was conducted from the rear deck of a small Naval vessel , cruising two miles off-shore and vertical to an on-shore breeze .Synonyms deck Related Terms platform hurricane_deck gun_deck lido_deck flight_deck foredeck orlop_deck dime main_deck afterdeck quarterdeck lower_deck upper_deck ship
2. deck [ n ] (slang) a packet of narcoticsUsed in print:
(Dell Shannon, The Ace of Spades....)
A couple decks for me , Mr._Skyros - and ten twelve to sell , see , I like to have a little ready cash '' .
I bring you the cash , say five_hundred for ten decks .Synonyms deck Related Terms packet narcotic cant
3. deck [ n ] a pack of 52 playing cardsUsed in print:
(Jim Thompson, The Transgressors....)
Now , he could only play the last card in what was probably the world 's coldest deck .Synonyms deck_of_cards deck pack_of_cards Related Terms pack queen suit playing_card
4. Deck [ n ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 6554Synonyms Deck
5. deck [ v ] knock down with force
Examples: "He decked his opponent"
6. deck [ v ] be beautiful to look at
Examples: "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
7. deck [ v ] decorate
Examples: "deck the halls with holly"
8. deck [ n ] a porch that resembles the deck on a shipSynonyms deck Related Terms porch sun_deck
|Definition of decisive_factor|
|Definition of decisively|
|Definition of decisiveness|
|Definition of decius|
|Definition of Deck|
|Definition of deck_chair|
|Definition of deck_of_cards|
|Definition of deck_out|
|Definition of deck_tennis|