Definition of crumby
1. crumb [ n ] a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
Examples: "only a rotter would do that" "kill the rat" "throw the bum out" "you cowardly little pukes!" "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
2. crumb [ v ] remove crumbs from
Examples: : "crumb the table"
3. crumb [ v ] break into crumbsSynonyms crumb Related Terms break_up
4. crumb [ v ] coat with bread crumbs
Examples: : "crumb a cutlet"
5. crumb [ n ] a very small quantity of something
Examples: "he gave only a crumb of information about his plans" "there were few crumbs of comfort in the report"
6. Crumb [ n ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 8147Synonyms Crumb
7. crumb [ n ] small piece of e.g. bread or cakeSynonyms crumb Related Terms morsel cracker_crumbs breadcrumb baked_good
|Definition of cruiserweight|
|Definition of Crull|
|Definition of cruller|
|Definition of Crum|
|Definition of Crumb|
|Definition of crumb_cake|
|Definition of crumble|
|Definition of crumbled|
|Definition of Crumbley|