Definition of camoflage
1. camouflage [ v ] disguise by camouflaging; exploit the natural surroundings to disguise something
Examples: "The troops camouflaged themselves before they went into enemy territory"
(Donald J. Plantz, Sweeney Squadron....)
Greg wished the Air_Corps had continued to camouflage planes .Synonyms camouflage Related Terms disguise camo
2. camouflage [ n ] device or stratagem for concealment or deceitSynonyms camouflage Related Terms screen
3. camouflage [ n ] an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something
Examples: "the theatrical notion of disguise is always associated with catastrophe in his stories"
4. camouflage [ n ] fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan; intended to make the wearer of a garment made of this fabric hard to distinguish from the backgroundSynonyms camouflage camo Related Terms fabric
5. camouflage [ n ] the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance
Examples: "he is a master of disguise"
|Definition of camomile|
|Definition of camomile_tea|
|Definition of Camorra|
|Definition of camosh|
|Definition of camouflage|
|Definition of camouflaged|
|Definition of camp|
|Definition of camp_bed|
|Definition of camp_chair|