1. [ verb ] press between rollers or plates so as to smooth, glaze, or thin into sheets; as of paper or cloth
Related terms: press
2. [ noun ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 23968
3. [ noun ] a machine that smoothes or glazes paper or cloth by pressing it between plates or passing it through rollers
Related terms: machine
Similar spelling:   Callender