Definition of bi-monthly
1. bimonthly [ a ] occurring twice a month
Examples: "a semimonthly publication"
2. bimonthly [ n ] a periodical that is published bimonthlySynonyms bimonthly Related Terms series
3. bimonthly [ r ] every two months
Examples: "the bill was payable bimonthly"
4. bimonthly [ r ] twice a month
Examples: "salaries are paid semimonthly"
5. bimonthly [ a ] occurring every two months
Examples: "bimonthly visits"
|Definition of bimli|
|Definition of bimli_hemp|
|Definition of bimodal|
|Definition of bimolecular|
|Definition of bimonthly|
|Definition of bimorphemic|
|Definition of bimotored|
|Definition of bin|
|Definition of bin_laden|